KELLY BENDER COMICS COLLECTION

KELLY BENDER COMICS COLLECTION
Here is just a sampling of the many comic book series I've written & co-created

Monday 22 April 2013

"Changeling" Graphic Novel I am writing

I met an amazing artist on "Deviantart" named Sith Abair (http://sithabair.deviantart.com/), we got talking about her art (which is amazing) and she mentioned she had a great story and concept but no writer, I mentioned I can look at it and give it a shot and if she likes it we can work together.

So I took some time and wrote the first 6 pages and....

She liked it.

Sith is an amazing person and an amazing artist and I am honored to be working with her on this fantastic project of hers.

We are starting on the very early steps of what will eventually be (hopefully) a 100 page YA graphic novel.  It is a unique story of self discovery and magical realms.

Below is the cover minus the title, the young boy is our hero "Indigo".

Enjoy.

More to come soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.